Presto is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Software Engineer (C++)
Web3 Senior Software Engineer (C++)
Minimum 1 Year
$91k - $110k
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or other equivalent practical experience.
- Over five years of professional experience with strong programming skills in C++ and Python
- Proven track record in financial data analysis within a trading or high-stakes production environment
- Strong experience in Linux shell environments and AWS/Aliyun environments.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, capable of engaging effectively with trading teams, and senior management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Spearhead the development and maintenance an in-house automated trading system.
- Work on large-scale data analysis
- Build and optimize tools to process financial data for quantitative research
- Background in quantitative analysis and algorithm development
- In-depth knowledge of financial markets, trading strategies, and risk management principles
- Prior managerial experience or the ability to lead technical teams is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and a detail-oriented mindset.
Salary & Benefits
- A cutting-edge technological environment within the financial trading sector.
- Opportunities to work alongside experienced software engineers and financial professionals.
- A supportive and dynamic work culture that values innovation and teamwork.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package with meal allowance, reflective of the high value we place on our employees.
Senior Software Engineer (C++) Singapore Presto Labs – Presto Labs / Full-time / On-site Apply for this job
Presto Labs (https://www.prestolabs.io/) is a fast-growing quantitative trading firm established in 2014. We develop automated trading strategies and the related systems to trade traditional financial products as well as cryptocurrency assets. Presto Labs focuses on statistical analysis and the automation of investment decisions to minimize human bias in fast-changing financial world.
As a Software Engineer at our company, you will develop and improve the automated trading system. To generate trading signals, our quantitative trading strategies constantly analyze various financial data ranging from the low-level market microstructure data to macroeconomic news. The automated trading system accurately executes our trades in a low-latency environment. You will work with the world’s top-class engineers and quantitative researchers at Presto Labs and experience a lot of cutting-edge technologies.