Hypergrowth is hiring Web3 Head of Growth - Rockstar Fintech/Crypto Startups at Hypergrowth
Head of Growth - Rockstar Fintech/Crypto Startups at Hypergrowth
Minimum 1 Year
$50k - $70k
- Team management experience with an ability to work across teams and influence senior leaders
- Tolerance for ambiguity and ability to work in a fast-changing environment, with an entrepreneurial approach
- Operational rigor combined with excellent business acumen, problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution skills and the ability to take complex data and distill them into a meaningful and coherent story
- Excellent verbal communication skills with peers, management, and cross-functional teams
- Executive-level written and visual presentation skills
- min 5 years of experience in Marketing or Strategy and Operation
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own day-to-day growth operations
- Client and stakeholder management
- Development of world-class growth processes, lecurures and education
- Leading an international growth team, data science and machine learning team
- Ramping up new business oppurtunities and ventures
- Identify and develop key marketing operations processes to improve overall organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Growth Mindset
- Result driven
- Startup focused
- Ability to see and leverage everyday business events as content opportunities
As the Head of Growth, you are a strategic marketer who wants to sit at the center of a high impact and world-changing marketing team. You will sit on the leadership team and manage your own small team.
As a strong and versatile business thinker, you will move fluidly from working with key cross-functional partners to diving deeply into complex issues facing our business to put together thoughtful point of views that advise and inform the CEO and the marketing leadership team. Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Hypergrowth starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways.
This means you will build a high growth engineering, cross-functional and collaborative team of people who are highly-skilled, versatile, data-driven, and fearless.