PsyFinance is hiring Web3 Blockchain Engineer (Rust)
Blockchain Engineer (Rust)
Minimum 1 Year
$73k - $127k
- 2+ years of professional experience with Rust
- Experience with smart contract development.
- Good knowledge of computer science fundamentals, distributed systems and system design.
- Currently located and authorized to work in Singapore
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of finance, fintech or DeFi.
- You have developed smart contracts on Solana using the Anchor framework.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Architect and building Solana blockchain programs in Rust and the Anchor framework.
- Work on cross-program integrations with other DeFi protocols such as PsyOptions, Zeta and Serum.
- Building Rust libraries for enabling additional composability with other protocols.
- Improving unit and end-to-end test coverage of PsyFinance’s blockchain programs.
Salary & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential.
- Be a founding engineer of a fast growing DeFi protocol in one of the fastest growing blockchain.
- Jumpstart your career in Web3 - the future of the internet.
- Work closely with founding team who have experience in some of the leading tech companies in the world.
- Flexible working hours and working environment.
PsyFinance, the structured products arm of PsyOptions, offers Decentralized Option Strategy (DOV) Vaults that automatically execute complex option strategies on-chain to generate sustainable yield for DeFi users.
Backed by world-class VCs including Alameda Research and Pantera Capital, our vision is to bring structured products to the next 100m+ DeFi users and expand our offerings across the entire span to bring sustainable yields to everyone.
As a founding software engineer on the PsyFinance team, your role will be focused on Solana blockchain program development, architecting and developing the next generation of PsyFinance structured products. You’ll be breaking new grounds on writing code that runs on one of the highest performing blockchains today and innovating on both product and system design.