Cake DeFi is hiring Web3 QA Engineer
Minimum 1 Year
$40k - $110k
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a quality engineer with at least 2 years of experience.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile team.
- Comfortable working remotely via telecommuting with collaboration tools such as Slack; we have teams spanning multiple time zones.
- We value knowledge & skills over paper qualifications.
- Experience with Crypto, Web3 and DeFi is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Derive and execute clear, concise and comprehensive test strategies, test plans and test cases based on project requirements and end-to-end flow from the customers to operations.
- Understand and validate data responses during testing (such as data returned from API endpoints; data stored in the database) to ensure that the data conforms with the existing standards and propose improvements where possible.
- Perform continuous regression testing to ensure that existing functionality is not negatively impacted by new releases.
- Identify, replicate, report, document and track bugs.
- Propose improvements to test strategies and tools.
Why work with Cake:
- Do something with purpose; Be a part of the future that will shape on how people are dealing with their finances in Crypto and Blockchain
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International, diverse work environment and flat hierarchy
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, unlimited discretionary leave, casual work attire