DIA is hiring Web3 Lead Web3 QA Engineer
Lead Web3 QA Engineer
Minimum 1 Year
$85,000 - $90,000
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience working on a web3 project/product.
- Solid understanding of web3 and cryptocurrency architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in QA or a similar role, including strong expertise in code maintenance and test development.
- Proficiency in designing, executing, and automating test cases, test plans, and test scripts.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and coordinate testing efforts effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the QA department in all of its aspects.
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases, test plans, and test scripts to comprehensively cover the functionality of our data products.
- Collaborate with development, product management, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and provide input on testability and quality considerations.
- Maintain and improve data quality across standardised and non-standardised datasets, develop algorithmic calculations for specific on and off-chain datasets.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within our QA function and contribute to the implementation of effective testing methodologies and best practices.
- Collaborate with data stakeholders to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and quality.
- Coordinate testing efforts, maintain effective communication, and provide detailed reports for smooth QA execution.
- Stay updated on industry trends and advancements in QA methodologies and tools to adapt and optimise the team's
Nice to have
Experience with continuous integration and delivery practices. Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies. Familiarity with data validation tools and techniques. Experience with version control systems.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and any relevant work samples or projects for consideration.
DIA is headquartered in Switzerland with a remote first team covering time zones from Delhi to New York.
The range of compensation for this position is targeted around 65k-90k USD per year. The full compensation package includes additional token options.