Decent DAO is hiring Web3 Senior Web3 Engineer
Senior Web3 Engineer
Minimum 1 Year
$150k - $170k
Desired Qualifications- Experience owning and shipping multiple products
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- A mastery of Node.js and React with an understanding of encryption and cryptography fundamentals
- Basic Solidity understanding, preferably with at least one project shipped to mainnet
- Ability to quickly iterate and ship code using test-driven development patterns
- Ability to build modern, event-driven React frontends, converting Figma designs into functional components
- Mastery of CSS, preferably via a library like TailwindCSS
- Experience with version control, such as Git
- Knowledge of engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Ability to work in areas beyond your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- A passion for learning and a self-awareness of your learning style
Duties & Responsibilities- Design, scope, and estimate complex applications at the feature level.
- Build applications and services that power new products interacting with Ethereum (or other) blockchains.
- Envision and develop features to help build new applications.
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Mentor team members to refine their technical and architectural skills.