Copper.co is hiring Web3 Web3 Graphic Designer
Web3 Graphic Designer
Minimum 1 Year
$40k - $90k
- Experience working in digital design, with a preference for backgrounds in finance or technology.
- Comfortable creating brand presentations, with experience in creating the presentation for technical sales pitches
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong command of PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Figma.
- Agile and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A creative mind capable of elevating a corporate sales pitch to a work of art.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and deliver high-quality graphics, logos, icons, banners, flyers, brochures, and marketing materials for the company’s brand and digital platforms.
- Oversee the company's brand presentations across a spectrum of contexts, from detailed technical sales pitches to large-scale public presentations.
- Develop and manage a wide range of internal and external documents, including but not limited to training materials, product explainers, company policies, event presentations, and online content as the company grows.
- Collaborate with various teams including Design, Product, Sales, Strategy, and Marketing to enhance their communication efforts.
- Uphold brand consistency across all platforms and mediums by following established guidelines and >
- Keep informed on current design trends, best practices, and innovative tools in the industry.
- Provide constructive feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of the design
Salary & Benefits
- In return for everything you can bring to Copper, we can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with career opportunities and welcoming working environment.
- If you think you have everything we're looking for and more, then we'd love you to apply for the opportunity.
The Copper Marketing team supports Sales in lead generation and the growth of the brand. The team is collaborative, high-energy, driven, and intellectual marketing professionals. We take our work, but not ourselves, incredibly seriously, embracing growth marketing, brand, and more with focus, creativity, precision, and relentless good humour.
This is an exciting role for someone who thrives on creating engaging and impactful visual content for brand storytelling, social media, and presentations. This role requires an individual with a sharp eye for detail, a passion for typography, and a talent for visual storytelling.