Serotonin is hiring Web3 Web3 Junior Asset Designer (Remote)
Web3 Junior Asset Designer (Remote)
Minimum 1 Year
$22k - $60k
- Needs to be able to work US hours, not required to be in EST.
- 1-3 years experience working in design, creative/design agencies, and/or designing for tech companies
- Has a strong familiarity of the landscape of projects within the crypto/web3 space to be able to successfully design visual assets.
- Strong typography and color knowledge fundamentals
- While direct strategy experience is not mandatory, a demonstrated interest in design strategy and the ability to execute a project from initial kickoff to final deliverables is preferred.
- Experience working with Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Suite
- A knack for grasping concepts and products quickly and is able to self govern
- Experience with blockchain/Web3 or fintech, or a demonstrated interest to learn
- A desire and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in working with AI tools such as ChatGPT & Midjourney
- While not mandatory, experience or interest in learning 1 or more of the following is preferred: Motion Design (After Effects / Rive), 3D Modeling or Animation (Blender, C4D, Spline, Three.JS), or Webflow
Duties & Responsibilities
- Produce high-quality, visually appealing social media graphics, images, and other content assets that relate to the project itself and align with their brand assets
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment by delivering quick-turnaround designs without compromising quality
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Figma, and other relevant design tools
- Collaborate with the marketing team to conceptualize and develop creative content ideas for social media campaigns
- Ensure that all designs align with brand guidelines, transforming concepts into compelling visuals that effectively communicate our clients brand message and maintaining a consistent visual identity across all channels
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends in social media and design to bring fresh and innovative ideas to the table
- Comfortable creating visual assets across popular social networks - Twitter, IG, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc
- Is able to take concepts, wireframes, or templates into high fidelity designs
- Help maintain design operations for managed clients to ensure alignment and transparency across the Serotonin design team
- Is open to assisting our Design Director in all directions.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (US Based)
- 401(k) - (US Only)
- Remote work environment