Nethermind is hiring Web3 Internship Program 2024
Internship Program 2024
Minimum 1 Year
- We are a team of world class builders and researchers with expertise across several domains: Ethereum Protocol Engineering, Layer-2, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Miner Extractable Value (MEV), Smart Contract Development, Security Auditing and Formal Verification.
- Working to solve some of the most challenging problems in the blockchain space, we frequently collaborate with renowned companies, such as Ethereum Foundation, StarkWare, Gnosis Chain, Aave, Flashbots, xDai, Open Zeppelin, Forta Protocol, Energy Web, POA Network and many more.
- We actively contribute to Ethereum core development, EIP’s and network upgrades together with the Ethereum Foundation, and other client teams.
- Today, there are nearly 200 of us working remotely from over 45+ countries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Our Internship Program, a proud recipient of the Ethereum Foundation grant, offers students & graduates worldwide a rare opportunity to learn how Ethereum works at its core, and to make tangible contributions to its evolution through a range of exciting and challenging projects.
- As an intern at Nethermind, you’ll be given full autonomy to decide what projects you want to work on, what skills you want to gain or refine, and which teams you want to work with.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a hands-on, 3-month-long deep dive into Blockchain Core Engineering, Cryptography Research, DevOps, Security, L2 Tooling and DeFi Research & Development.
- This is a paid internship.
Please note: Thank you for your interest in our internship program. We have had high numbers of people showing interest and we are extremely humbled by this. Due to high demand, we only have limited spaces for the next few months and we will only be interviewing and hiring the top candidates. This may change in the future.
Please note that we will continue to accept applications and will interview only the candidates that are the best fit for Nethermind. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
If you don’t get picked the first time around don’t get discouraged! We are incredibly lucky to get extremely skilled and talented people applying and it often is a difficult choice to make. Just continue learning and developing your skills and try again in a few months.
Keep up to date on what we are working on by following us on our social channels:
Discord LinkedIn Twitter
Read more about the engineering groups you can be a part of on our website or connect with us directly on Discord.