Blockchain.com is hiring Web3 Web3 Business Development Executive
Web3 Business Development Executive
Minimum 1 Year
$85k - $130k
- At least 2-5 years of prior relevant experience in a similar industry. Candidates who have experience in trading or sales in the Financial sector will be considered as well too.
- Strong communication skill, ability to hold conversation with key decision makers and be flexible in variety of situations, able to work under pressure
- Ability to speak and write a second language will be advantageous
- Understanding of derivatives and trading
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquiring and take ownership of relationships with portfolio of major clients (institutional & High Networth Individuals)
- Maintain and growing of existing relationship through sustained communication, building leads and referral partners
- Building on key client’s service processes and system such as KYC and onboarding to ensure seamless client experience
- Support Front office OTC sales and trading initiatives and events
- Conduct and identify new market segment through analysis competitive landscape, understand client’s needs and behaviour, communication with various department to provide optimal key client solutions
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto bonuses
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Business Development professional from the crypto industry to provide coverage to account management across different regions to support the growth of the function.
This role will leverage on relationship development, networking and account management skills in order to attract, educate and bring in new partnerships into the world of cryptocurrency. Client coverage includes major institutional clients, crypto funds, asset managers, Family office, commercial Banks and HNW individuals etc.