Crypto.com is hiring Web3 Web3 Risk Operations Analyst (Day Shifts), Bulgaria
Web3 Risk Operations Analyst (Day Shifts), Bulgaria
Minimum 1 Year
$54k - $62k
- 1-3+ years of experience on a similar position is a plus;
- Impeccable attention to detail;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to be a self-starter, work under minimal supervision, and meet all goals within SLA;
- A Multitasker, not afraid of highly dynamic environment and constant change
- Fast learner with an eye to synthesize details and connect the dots between complex data relationships;
- Proficiency in verbal and written English. Fluency in an additional language is a strong plus
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize detection tools to identify and action fraud or money laundering activities;
- Take immediate preventative measures to reduce risk of loss to the company;
- Monitor queues, conduct security reports, and other ad hoc tasks;
- Take action and comments on fraud or money laundering cases;
- Draft and submit responses to applicable subpoena requests;
- Provide support and share knowledge across functions such as Customer Care and Compliance;
- Assess ongoing work streams and provide feedback for operational improvements.
Salary & Benefits
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team. Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions. Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth. Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another. One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.