Coinbase is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Assessment Specialist
Web3 Senior Assessment Specialist
Minimum 1 Year
$127k - $149k
Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or Quantitative Psychology (PhD or Master’s preferred) and at least 5 years experience managing programs related to talent and/or measurement (talent assessment, research methods, talent management, etc.) Proven ability to manage multiple complex projects, meet deadlines, and work with cross-functional partners Highly motivated to try new things and not afraid to challenge common practices Proven experience utilizing data and feedback to develop new and/or innovate existing processes Ability to adapt communication > Ability to think clearly under pressure, both autonomously and in team environments
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program Design: Drive the selection, execution and improvement of pre-and post-hire Talent Assessments by helping to identify and recommend solutions
- Repeatable Innovation: Establish a framework for piloting and experimenting new Talent Assessment solutions and tools
- Program Management: Pilot potential new solutions and tools to determine best-fit assessments within strategy and culture
- Reporting and Analytics: Work People Analytics to report on appropriate success metrics; identify key insights to inform decision-making
- Trusted Partnership: Partner with stakeholders across Talent and the People Success Team (PST) to ensure implementation of new assessments aligns with overall Talent Assessment strategy
- Continuous Improvement: Identify new opportunities to advance our assessment approach to support business demands
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning. You want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication. You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last month may not be what you work on today, and that excites you. You’re not looking for a boring job.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team. We’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
- A degree in or experience with advanced statistical analysis or psychometrics
- Experience with international talent assessment strategies, reflecting a comprehensive global outlook
- Experience running adverse impact analysis to ensure fairness and equity in talent measurement practices
- Comprehensive understanding of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Automated Decision-Making (ADM) laws as they pertain to assessments, ensuring compliance in all processes
Position ID: P53452
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range as detailed below. Full time offers from Coinbase also include target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Know Your Rights notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please complete this intake form to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here).
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants