Crypto.com is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Data Analytics Specialist
Web3 Senior Data Analytics Specialist
Minimum 1 Year
$136,000 - $220,000
- Graduate degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, statistics, economics, or other quantitative fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics and BI reporting
- Solid experience in ETL process and BI tools
- Excellent in writing complex SQL and complicated business data logic
- Solid understanding of Database, Big Data, and Data modeling concepts
- Ability to develop end-to-end automated solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile environment
#LI-RL3 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Mid
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of master data and customized datasets with utmost accuracy, scalability, and reliability
- Develop and support analytics data model
- Develop effective analytics reports and visualizations
- Gather and collaborate with stakeholders for requirements on data analytics and reporting
- Assist in other ad-hoc reports
Salary & Benefits
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Apply for this job When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they are human RNzcuODUuNS4xNwM
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team. Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions. Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth. Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another. One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Senior Data Analytics Specialist Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR / Engineering – Data Intelligence / Full-time / Hybrid Apply for this job Data intelligence team focus on engineering, analytics, product, data science and business intelligence. The team environment looks over large data sets, making use of Big data which generates key information for making impactful business decisions.