Energy Web is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Solution Owner
Web3 Senior Solution Owner
Minimum 1 Year
- Act as primary point of contact for customers and other external stakeholders during the design and build stages to keep all parties informed and aligned.
- Communicate with CTO, architects, designers, and developer team regarding requirements and other customer/stakeholder input.
- Presentations and meetings
- Prepare status reports, deliver presentations, and conduct demonstrations to keep customer/stakeholder project teams informed and engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Other skills and attributes
- Excellent in written and oral communications; must be comfortable and effective with mid-level and senior staff of enterprises and other highly-professional organizations.
- Able to organize and structure work for teams while also being flexible and willing to change course when needed.
- Experience with Agile software development, especially in or for enterprise environments.
- English language skills at professional level; other languages are helpful but not required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Solution owners at Energy Web act as product owners in the Agile Scrum framework and are accountable for the successful delivery of software solutions for Energy Web customers, which include electric utilities, transmission and distribution system operators, and other companies in the energy sector. This role will lead the further development of EW Data Exchange, which helps electricity market participants share information and coordinate operations to maximize the value of distributed energy resources.
- Work with customers and other external stakeholders to identify and document requirements.
- Organize, prioritize, and maintain project backlogs, including writing stories and acceptance criteria.
- Organize backlog refinement, sprint planning, and sprint review meetings.
- Ensure projects are delivered within time and budget constraints.