The Metaversal Economy Foundation is hiring Web3 Web3 Business Development Lead
Web3 Business Development Lead
Minimum 1 Year
$80k - $100k
- 3 years of experience in business development, preferably in the tech or blockchain industry.
- Strong understanding and network in the Web3 ecosystem.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful business strategies and partnerships.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the Web3 space, including partnerships, collaborations, and client relationships.
- Understand the evolving Web3 market landscape and competitor activities to inform strategic decisions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Web3 ecosystem.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, product, and engineering, to develop and execute business strategies.
- Negotiate and close deals that align with the company's strategic objectives and growth targets.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and networking events.
- Provide insights and feedback to the leadership team to influence product development and marketing strategies.
- Experience with CRM tools and data analysis.
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance issues in the blockchain industry.
The “metaverse” is best defined as a network of meaningful worlds, objects, identities and experiences that build on each other and the real world in ways that create economic value or provide fulfilling experiences. This network will unleash innovative businesses offering sophisticated digital assets, creating new jobs and expanding human opportunity.
However, all this potential remains largely unrealized due to technical, experiential, and accessibility challenges. In addition, the absence of a functioning technological and economic system that allows builders and creators to support one another's work means we are stuck with either very open and decentralized but non-functional metaverse frameworks that major companies can’t use or popular but fundamentally closed UGC gaming platforms with limited freedom to build major businesses on top of them. A fully realized practical metaverse ecosystem is a network of many actors, all with their own needs and interests, all of whom have to be able to credibly build real businesses.
As a Business Development Lead at the Metaversal Foundation, you will be at the forefront of driving growth and strategic partnerships in the dynamic and evolving world of Web3. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with partners, and contributing to the overall growth strategy of the company.
The company itself is a remote-first business, so you will have the flexibility to work in other locations throughout the globe.
This role will report directly to managing director of the foundation