J.S. Held LLC is hiring Web3 Web3 Consultant (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency )
Web3 Consultant (Blockchain & Cryptocurrency )
Minimum 1 Year
$80k - $110k
- BA/BS or MA/MS in Computer Science, Cyber Security, MIS, Business Analytics, or another relevant field
- Strong background in the analysis of accounting, finance, insurance, manufacturing, and other real world transactional data sets
- 3+ years of experience working in a consulting firm or similar environment.
- High level of proficiency in Python, Java, C or equivalent
- Proficiency in SQL. Experience with both traditional and cloud-based database servers
- Someone who is naturally curious, listens carefully and is motivated to begin the problem-solving process once you have the information you need.
- Possess strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytical skills.
- Able to adapt quickly.
- Relevant experience in blockchain and cryptocurrency is preferred.
- Programming skills are a plus: Python, R, SQL, Solidity, Go, Rust.
- Outstanding at written and speaking skills; must be able to create status reports, write official reports, forensic reports, and demonstrate an ability to convey the complexity of blockchain and cryptocurrency in easy-to-understand ways.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Experience with Blockchain analytics platforms, including TRM Labs, or equivalent.
- Certified Bitcoin Professional or Cryptocurrency Investigator or Cryptocurrency Security Standard preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Utilize knowledge of databases and programming languages to analyze and interpret data, including historical financial, operational, and transactional data
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the quality of data to facilitate effective analysis, identifying any potentially sensitive content
- Execute projects involving the identification, collection, processing, review, and production of electronic data relevant to security and regulatory investigations
- Create, prepare, and validate analyses, reports, presentations, and other deliverables regarding project scope and results of work performed
- Participate in client meetings to review results of work performed
- Responsible for management of day-to-day project activities, including interaction with other team members, professionals from other firms, and client staff
- Ability to understand, analyze, and trace cryptocurrency transactions
Salary & Benefits
J.S. Held understands all our employees are people and sometimes life needs flexibility. We work to always provide an environment that best supports and suits our team’s needs.
Our flexible work environment allows employees to work remotely, when needed Generous PTO Policy Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance 401k Match Commuter Benefits
Physical And Mental Job Qualifications
Ability to travel as needed.
J.S. Held is dedicated to becoming the global leader in providing multi-disciplinary consulting services to the construction, government, healthcare, industrial, insurance, energy, legal, and technology, communities. We have diverse practice areas including Construction Advisory, Financial Investigations, Forensic Accounting & Economics, Forensic Architecture & Engineering, Surety, Environmental Health & Safety, Equipment, Toxicology, and Building & Property Consulting, among other disciplines. J.S. Held is devoted to recruiting and cultivating top industry talent to build a collaborative and diverse team of experts. We leverage our experience to provide local, cost-efficient solutions and unrivaled client experience.
Our mission is to serve as trusted, expert advisors to organizations around the world facing high-stakes situations that demand urgent attention, exceptional knowledge, staunch integrity, and objective, clear- cut analysis and advice.