N/A is hiring Web3 Web3 DevOps Lead Enginee
Web3 DevOps Lead Enginee
Minimum 1 Year
$65k - $90k
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Web3/Cryptocurrency experience or solid understanding of Web3 and decentralised architectures
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps or similar environment
- 2+ years working experience in a web3 project
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud, Azure, AWS, etc)
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Database admin experience
- Ability to work independently and async with a global team
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete ownership of ops within the organisation
- Lead preventive maintenance, uptime management, and systems availability projects
- Own delivery, scalability and reliability of internal infrastructure
- Advise team on ops impacts of decisions, manage and mitigate DevOps incident management and communication
- Explore future ops strategies in decentralised infrastructure setups
Nice to have:
- Experience with data stream management
- Experience with setting up/maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with TEEs, Tamper Evident Proofs, ZK proofs or other verifiable off-chain computation
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems.
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please submit your resume and any relevant work samples or projects for consideration.
- We are headquartered in Europe with a remote first team covering time zones from Central Asia to North America.
- The range of compensation for this remote position is targeted around 65k-90k USD per year. The full compensation package includes additional token options.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented DevOps Lead Engineer with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team. We are a provider of critical DeFi infrastructure. We serve many dApps, working across various blockchain networks. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the DevOps efforts, ensuring development, scalability, reliability and security of our infrastructure. You will play a crucial role in owning these areas and bringing new initiatives to improve it.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Kubernetes and data administration and also needs to possess initial relevant experience of web3 architecture and use cases. You will mainly collaborate with development and product teams to design and maintain our existing and new infrastructure projects.