IOVLabs is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Scrum Master
Web3 Senior Scrum Master
Minimum 1 Year
$84k - $110k
- At least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master in a software development environment, developing new and improving existing multi-functional squads.
- A solid understanding of Agile principles, values, frameworks, and methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, etc
- A certification in Scrum or Agile from a recognised body, such as Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, PMI, etc.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders across different locations and time zones
- A proactive, collaborative, and solution-oriented mindset, able to adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Have a passion for learning new technologies and trends in the blockchain industry.
- English and Spanish fluency is a huge advantage.
- Have experience working with blockchain, cryptocurrency technologies, and related platforms.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and retrospectives for at least 3 multi-functional Product Squads.
- Support the Product Managers/Owners in defining and prioritising the product backlog, managing dependencies and risks, and delivering high-quality products.
- Monitor and track the Squads' progress, performance, and quality using agile metrics and tools.
- Identify and remove impediments that hinder the squads from achieving their goals and delivering value to the customers.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, feedback, and continuous improvement.
- Coach another Scrum Master on effectively facilitating agile ceremonies, managing conflicts, and resolving issues.
- Lead a quarterly way of working review and improvement program, identifying and implementing opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our agile processes and culture.
- Take input from multiple stakeholders and sources to identify and achieve quarterly Objectives, Key Results, and associated tasks.
- Identify and implement best practices and process improvements across the Squads.
- Work remotely with high autonomy and flexibility, using various tools and platforms, e.g. Slack, Jira, Notion, and Miro, to communicate and collaborate with your team members and stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Possibility to work at your nearest WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however you work best
- Paid holidays and personal leave days
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology in a challenging and unique project
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world
- Weekly scientific moments by our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world
- Language courses: English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counselling for you and your family.
Senior Scrum Master LATAM - Remote Engineering / Full-time contract - remote / Remote Apply for this job About IOV Labs IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs operates the Rootstock Blockchain, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contracts platform - the world's most secure smart contract platform. IOV Labs also develops the Rootstock Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralised apps and new Open Finance services on the Rootstock Blockchain.
We have had early success with partners building ground-breaking Open Finance services on Rootstock. We are now scaling up our ambitions and exploring exciting new applications for our decentralised technology.
About the Role We are looking for a senior scrum master to join IOV Labs during this exciting time of growth. You will be part of a dynamic and innovative Technology team that is passionate about delivering value to our customers. You will directly support multi-functional Product Squads in adopting and improving Agile working methods and related frameworks.
Our Mission, Vision, & Purpose
Our purpose is to... build a more decentralised world, for a freer and fairer future Our vision is… a safe and equitable global financial system that enables everyone to participate and prosper We’re on a mission to… provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralised tools and technology to build a new global economy