Yuga Labs is hiring Web3 Web3 Senior Social Media Manager
Web3 Senior Social Media Manager
Minimum 1 Year
$85k - $130k
- Minimum 5 years of social media management experience
- Self starter, confident in your own decision making
- Knowledge and understanding of web3, NFTs, and the Yuga communities (owning a Yuga Labs NFT is not required, but preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing and communication skills.
- Speed, agility, and comfort with ambiguity and fast-moving start-up culture
- Extremely collaborative and able to manage to multiple projects and workflows at once
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with the Director, Digital and Social Media, to lead social media strategy and execution across all brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure a consistent marketing message across all channels.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on performance metrics to continually optimize our social media presence and campaigns.
- Lead community-building efforts, fostering an environment of support and enthusiasm among our users and followers.
- Lead and/or support social media campaign rollouts.
Our Team Communications: The brand-builders and storytellers communicating both our unique history and our ambitious vision of the future. From Discord chitchat and GM tweets to global press releases and memorable events, this team works across channels and platforms to define and evolve how Yuga engages with the world.
Who We’re Looking For We’re seeking a Senior Social Media Manager to manage our social media strategy and execution across all of our brands (BAYC, Otherside, CryptoPunks, Meebits, 10KTF, and Otherside). You’ll report to the Director, Digital and Social Media, and be a member of our top tier Communications team, but also work and lead projects throughout the entire company. You know what web3 social media is like, but more importantly, you know what Yuga social media is like; you can take a look at copy and know which brand it’s coming from in a heartbeat. We’re looking for someone who is organized and able to move quickly with clever and smart decision-making while always keeping our communities at the top of mind. Let’s make the internet fun. You’ll be part of a creative, ambitious, and cool group that’s defining an industry.