Blockchain.com is hiring Web3 Web3 Site Reliability Engineer - Coin Nodes
Web3 Site Reliability Engineer - Coin Nodes
Minimum 1 Year
$105k - $180k
- Deep understanding and demonstrable experience running Bitcoin Core/Cash and Ethereum (geth, parity, openethereum) nodes. Experience with other networks is a plus (Cosmos, Polkadot, Solana).
- Understanding of blockchain consensus mechanics (PoW/PoS, slashing, jailing)
- Ability to adopt new technologies
- Experience with containerization and service orchestration, including best practices and security. Experience with Hashicorp Nomad, Consul and Vault is a plus.
- Strong at automation in at least one programming language, preferably Python/Golang.
- Linux, including an understanding of resource allocation, network and/or internals.
- Solid background with configuration management tools.
- Experience with using GitOps and CI to make changes.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools. Experience with complex terraform deployments is a plus.
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Experience with database management.
- Experience working in Data Centers is a plus.
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be able to play a critical role in evolving our infrastructure as we develop solutions to complex technical problems involving reliability, latency, bandwidth and most importantly security.
- You will focus heavily on writing tooling to replace manual, repetitive work in a scalable way.
- You will work in a fast paced, and dynamic environment complementing our existing high calibre team.
Salary & Benefits
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Hybrid model working from home & awesome office location in the heart of London
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Apple equipment
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an emerging field
- Flexible work culture