Penumbra Labs is hiring Web3 Web3 Director of Operations
Web3 Director of Operations
Minimum 1 Year
$130k - $155k
- Passion for the company’s mission of creating decentralized, private financial infrastructure
- 3+ years of relevant experience in running many aspects of an organization
- Aptitude for applied analytical thinking, comfortable with financials
- Strong, effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with excellent follow-through
- A self-starter who is able to prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- We want people who are eager and will work hard to up-skill and improve their knowledge in the crypto space
- Self-organized in a remote-first work environment
- Time zone: US ET-PT
Duties & Responsibilities
- In this role, you will be responsible for creating, improving, and rolling out new operational processes across a range of areas including:
- Organizational Planning and Structuring: collaborating on organizational planning and structuring to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Process Improvement: defining and improving operational processes to enhance overall business performance.
- HR/People Operations: implementing systems across people and culture domains to effectively run employee recordkeeping, onboarding, hiring, benefits management, performance evaluation, offboarding, and team bonding events.
- Financial Operations: managing budgeting, vendor relationships, burn rates, financial reporting to the board and investors, liaising with and managing accounting providers, and ensuring regulatory filings are completed on time.
- Commercial Operations: upholding best practices for contracting with vendors and clients and overseeing document management.
- Blockchain and Crypto Compliance:stay abreast of regulatory changes in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space, ensuring the company’s operations comply with evolving legal requirements.
- Experience working for startups, especially blockchain companies
- Experience working closely with treasury, accounting, and legal teams
- Knowledge of Asana and project management skills
Salary & Benefits
- For candidates in the United States, this role has an annual starting salary range of $130,000 - $155,000 plus equity and benefits listed below. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to your individual skills and experience.
- Fully paid medical, vision, and dental insurance for full-time employees (including dependents)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match (up to 4%)
- Home office setup stipend