Ledger is hiring Web3 Web3 Hardware Security Engineer – Side Channel
Web3 Hardware Security Engineer – Side Channel
Minimum 1 Year
$45k - $62k
- Knowledge/experience of side channel evaluation of embedded systems,
- Experience in theory and practice of side channel attacks,
- Experience in Machine Learning applied to SCA and associated frameworks (keras / tensorflow / pytorch)[...] [GPU coding, Machine Learning]
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography (ECC, AES, ZKP, FHE…)
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to work and maintain security knowledge in a changing landscape.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fluency in C and Python, including secure programming in these languages.
- Knowledge in reverse engineering and binary analysis.
- Good knowledge of exploitation techniques, and of mitigations against such techniques.
- Design of secure architectures.
- Ability to develop and document methods, standards, and guidelines.
Following skills are a plus
- Setup a hardware environment for security evaluations,
- Basics of cryptocurrency ecosystems,
- Cuda, Rust programming is a plus,
- Experience in HSM security is a plus
Salary & Benefits
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
Hardware Security Engineer – Side Channel Paris, France Tech – Security & Innovation / Permanent contract / CDI / Hybrid Apply for this job We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 900 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 6 millions units already sold in 200 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Hear from our employees how they shape the work we do here. The Donjon is the team in charge of the security of all the products built at Ledger. As a hardware security analyst, your daily job will be to ensure the hardware security level of our products, in order to maintain and improve our leadership in the industry.